Basic Electrics Course
This half-day course is for Caretakers and Site Managers within Schools. This is a basic course designed to enable delegates to work safely with electrics and to know how to perform some basic tasks, including, wiring a plug, installing and repairing sockets and to know when to call the professionals in and what to look out for when controlling contactors.
- To cover working safely with electrics
- To cover basic electrical systems
- To carry out basic practical electrical tasks
- To enable delegates to carry out safety checks on electrical equipment
- To enable delegates to monitor contractors successfully
For Course dates please see the Training Diary