Membership costs just £155 a year (£13 a month) and includes:
- Access to relevant online training system at £25 per credit for all your staff – including FREE PPE module.
- Access to face to face training for clusters of Schools at heavily discounted member rates.
- Caretaker/Site Manager induction resources for Business Managers.
- A place at the National School Site Staff Conference.
- Access to a chartered competent H&S adviser through the Health and Safety Sanctuary
- Health and Safety Gap Analysis tool (Worth £450)
- Discounted Health and Safety Pack that can save schools £1000s
- Support to set up local Site Staff forums.
- Online forum for Site Staff to share information and resources nationally and locally.
- Free advertising of Site Staff Job Vacancies.
- Exclusive National Deals on key products and services.
*Please note that 3 months notice is required to cancel membership
Effective Site Staff will save you money
Joining the National Network will provide support at all levels, helping you and your Site Staff to work smarter and more efficiently.
The savings you will make will repay your membership fee time and time again. Membership also shows your Site Staff that they are valued and that the school is prepared to invest in them as important members of the staff team.
FOR MULTI ACADEMY TRUST MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
Joint Buying Community
Being a member of the National Network for Schools Site Staff will ensure that you will be included in any negotiations we make using the collective buying power of our members to drive down prices.
An example of this was the PAT Tester contract where we were able to negotiate a much lower price as a group would have been possible individually. Tell us what you want and as long as there is enough interest we will negotiate the best deal for you.