Caretaker and Site Manager of the Year Awards 2020
2020 Site Staff Awards
These are unprecedented times. With lots of schools having to adapt to new ways of working and new challenges to keep buildings clean and safe, it has never been more important to recognise the contribution of key members of staff.
We know that Business Managers rely on a good Caretaker or Site Manager to relieve the pressure on managing the school environment. Here is your chance to show your appreciation for your site staff!
There are 3 categories:
- The National Caretaker of the Year Award 2020
- The National Site Manager of the Year Award 2020
- The Val Knight Award for New School Caretaker of the Year Award 2020 – for caretaker new to their post: in the role 18 months or less)
We are looking for those AMAZING Site Staff who go above and beyond their job role, who take pride and pleasure in their work and who will always help out where they can.
Vote For Your Caretaker or Site Manager for the 2020 Awards
Schools – Download a form below and Nominate your Unsung Hero TODAY!
Are you a member of your Schools wider community and want to tell us how great your School Caretaker or Site Manager is
- They excellently and proactively perform all aspects of the Job.
- They have identified and contributed towards cost savings at the school.
- They are Health and Safety Champions at the school.
- They look for opportunities to engage with other site staff.
- They manage the Caretaking staff effectively (if Line Managers).
- They take advantage of opportunities to develop their skills and qualifications.
- They are actively involved in and add value to school life.
- They show a sense of community spirit by supporting lettings and other community events.
- They help create a warm, good humoured and welcoming environment for the whole school community.
- They are appreciated by parents and the children.